2010/12/09

A Toni Meme

Grouchy!




1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Nat Geo or Asian Food Channel.


2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He won't order salad. We are carnivores through and through


3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He's not a big fan of middle-eastern cuisine


4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
sprite

5. Where did she go to high school?

Lazal (LSGH)


6. What size shoe does he wear?
I don't know...10?


7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
coffee table art books


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
double quarter pounder, bully boy...


9. What would he eat every day if he could?
salmon sashimi


10. What is his favorite cereal?
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure he'd prefer rice for breakfast


11. What would he never wear?
hip-hop, emo punk  grab and statement shirts. I would NEVER let him


12. What is his favorite sports team?
Green Archers! eww! hahaha...I don't know.


13. Who will he vote for President?
I think he voted for Gibo


14. Who is his best friend?
I am


15. What is one thing he wishes you wouldn't do?
hahahaha! I don't think I want to share...


16. What is his heritage?
filipino


17. You bake a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
one of them no-bake refrigerator cakes


18. Did he play sports in high school?
He was a varsity swimmer. It's been awhile but you can still tell from his pecs and 45!! :)


19. What could he spend hours doing?
Talking to me, sleeping, reading up on stocks and financials


20. What is one unique talent he has?
It's not so much a talent than a trait...Toni has a heart of gold. Seriously, the best guy I've ever met. I so win at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment