2010/02/11

I live for weekends...


This week  was  a  nauseating  blur of unpleasantries for both Toni  and myself. I wish we could leave it all behind. Walk away. Without so much as backward glance. Head to a deserted beach. And stay there. Read books. Eat coconuts. Hunt for hermit crabs. The whole day.

Then at nights...well, I didn't think that far ahead. But I'm sure we'll figure something out.

(I don't like talking about what happens at work. Oddly enough, I find that's too personal to blog about. I can, however, talk about my boyfriend. In fact, as vapid as it makes me seem, he's my favorite subject. That's no secret. We don't have anything dark and twisty going on that I can't talk about. We're happy, healthy and crazy about each other. It's annoying, I know. I love it.)

Nevertheless, I love February. There's so much to celebrate. Have a good Vday, everyone. Be especially kind to your single friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment