2010/03/15

Light and Shade

I'll be the first to admit my own vanity. Photos of myself have to run an arduous gauntlet of  selection, elimination and approval before I allow it to be published. If you do come across unflattering pictures of me online know that they are unauthorized and that I begged, threatened, bribed and even asked nicely that the culprit take them down to know avail. Some people are just mean. 

These aren't very flattering themselves. Usually I'd insist on some foundation before I let the camera get this close to my face. But, I don't know...I kinda liked them. And several people at DeviantArt did too. So here you go. I will share.    




2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting in that second photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Wow, a comment from Hermia, what an honor!

    ReplyDelete